Our products are now available in the UK in selected retail outlets and can also be found on the menu in a growing number of cafés and pubs serving high quality food.
OTTER'S SMOKEHOUSE AND DELI in the Rutland county town of Oakham, stock my whole range of chutneys and relishes. Visit ottersfinefoods.co.uk.
Other retail stockists:
- CENTRAL GARAGE STORE, Uppingham, Rutland (no website)
- (THE) CHEESE CELLAR, Stamford, Lincolnshire. Visit www.stamfordcheese.com
- (THE) CORNER SHOP & POST OFFICE, Shiplake near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. Visit lowershiplake.co.uk
- COURTYARD DELI, Uppingham, Rutland. Visit courtyard-deli.co.uk
- DANDELION DELI & COFFEE HOUSE, Kimberley, Nottingham
- FOODIES DELICATESSEN, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Visit foodies-tw.com
- HARRINGAY LOCAL STORE, London. Visit harringaylocalstore.co.uk
- (THE) RUTLAND CAKE COMPANY CAFÉ, Oakham, Rutland (using the chutneys in their sandwiches and baguettes, as well as retailing the jars). Visit rutlandcakes.co.uk/cafe-bakery
- TASTES DELICATESSEN, Eton, near Windsor, Berkshire. Visit tastesdeli.co.uk.
- TWO FOR TEA, Stapleford, Nottingham. Visit www.2fortea.co.uk
- (THE) VILLAGE SHOP, Edith Weston, Rutland. Visit www.edithweston.com
- UNDER FINE WRAPS, online company selling gift hampers. Visit underfinewraps.co.uk/shop/cheese-hampers
EXPERIENCE THE TASTE
JACOB'S LADDER use my relishes on their cooked grass fed, dry-aged beef or lamb burgers at the Southbank Food Market. You will also be able to buy the bottles of relishes from them while you're there. Visit southbankcentre.co.uk.
Two local Rutland pubs use a good selection of my chutneys. THE FOX at North Luffenham features them on their menus, which change every month, as do the chutneys. They also use two of the chutneys in dishes that are available all the time: their succulent homemade burger, with which they use our Tomato + Chipotle Chutney, and their cheese platter with which they serve our Apple, Date + Ginger Chutney. Visit thefoxrutland.co.uk. THE HORSE AND JOCKEY in Manton on the edge of Rutland Water also uses our chutneys in the dishes on their menu. Visit horseandjockeyrutland.co.uk.
OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST
Angela Harding is a fine art painter and illustrator specialising in linocut prints and giftware inspired by British birds and countryside. She is based near me in the picturesque village of Wing in Rutland.
Available for sale through her website she has a beautiful range of tea towels reproduced from original prints, traditional advent calendars and cards, decorative bamboo plates and a stunning selection of lino cut prints.
For further information please visit angelaharding.co.uk
Discover Rutland: Rutland is England’s smallest and arguably prettiest county, but certainly lives up to its motto, Multum in Parvo (much in little). This rural escape is the perfect place to spend time enjoying the great outdoors or indulging your tastebuds in the many gourmet pubs and restaurants dotted around the county. To learn more about Rutland go to discover-rutland.co.uk